What do you do at Intelligent Delivery Solutions?
I am a Principal Consultant responsible for implementing test automation solutions and being the ‘trusted advisor’ our clients needs us to be
• What is your favourite part of the job?
The technical challenges around implementation of a new test automation solution
• What would surprise people to know about you?
I was a branch manager of a retail store with 25 staff reporting to me at the age 20
• What is your favourite tech or testing phrase, and why?
The 80/20 split in automation and manual testing, this reassures all resources that automation is not here to replace manual testers but rather compliment to the overall test strategy/approach
• If we were to describe your real passions and absolute dislikes in one sentence – what would that sentence be?
Go big or go home!
• What was the last thing you played on Spotify?
• Tell us something you love about working for Intelligent Delivery Solutions?
Being able to apply the personal touch that IDS requires and expects all consultants to do
How to get started with Data quality- for everyone
Companies rely on data to make strategic decisions, support consumers, create schedules, and handle other important activities. Data-driven activities are...Read more
How small companies can improve their Data quality
There’s no doubt that the quality of data counts. Your data doesn’t exist for existing sake; it is indeed important...Read more