What do you do at Intelligent Delivery Solutions?
I am a Principal Consultant responsible for implementing test automation solutions and being the ‘trusted advisor’ our clients needs us to be
• What is your favourite part of the job?
The technical challenges around implementation of a new test automation solution
• What would surprise people to know about you?
I was a branch manager of a retail store with 25 staff reporting to me at the age 20
• What is your favourite tech or testing phrase, and why?
The 80/20 split in automation and manual testing, this reassures all resources that automation is not here to replace manual testers but rather compliment to the overall test strategy/approach
• If we were to describe your real passions and absolute dislikes in one sentence – what would that sentence be?
Go big or go home!
• What was the last thing you played on Spotify?
• Tell us something you love about working for Intelligent Delivery Solutions?
Being able to apply the personal touch that IDS requires and expects all consultants to do
Building a Data Quality Framework to Drive Data Quality Assurance
Following on from our previous blogs that have covered various topics on the subject of data quality including what we...Read more
Three Steps on the Road to Data Quality: Analyse, Improve and Control
What do we mean by data quality and why is it critically important for all businesses? With the rapid growth...Read more