At Intelligent Delivery Solutions, we are leaders in end-to-end data certainty. Our Kovenant™ methodology combines testing and data quality management to give you 100% confidence in your data, 100% of the time.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Data Architect to join our team! If you have experience of developing and optimising data systems, we want to hear from you.
Manchester, M1 5AN
Full Time, Permanent Position
Work From Home/Hybrid
Salary £47,500, dependent on experience
Please Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Here at IDS, we value smart and humble individuals that are passionate about our products, and modern technology in general. In return, we provide a professional yet friendly working environment, plenty of opportunities to show us your creative side and give feedback on our products as well as the opportunity to grow within your role.
As a Data Architect, you will be responsible for developing and implementing database solutions for our company and our clients.
This is currently a work-from-home position. There may in future be requirement to visit the office 1 or 2 days a week.
As a Data Architect, you will be:
- Developing database solutions.
- Supervising system migrations.
- Performing tests and monitoring system performance.
- Comparing and analysing statistical information.
- Preparing detailed reports for management and other departments.
- Defining security and backup procedures.
- Finding solutions to improve database systems.
- Educating staff members.
- Working closely with other IT experts.
An Ideal Candidate will
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Have a strong knowledge of database structure systems.
- Be familiar with data visualization techniques.
- Have experience working with SQL and Oracle.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Have strong math skills.
- Have the ability to understand abstract concepts.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have outstanding problem-solving, analytical, organisational and multitasking skills.
- PerkBox - A global benefits and rewards platform that allows IDS to care for, connect with and celebrate our employees, no matter where they are or what they want.
- Cycle to Work scheme - Allowing colleagues to spend on bikes and equipment, tax-free, making a claimed saving of up to 42% on the overall value.
- Generous Holiday Allowances - All colleagues can earn additional holiday depending upon length of service, up to a maximum of 24 days plus bank holidays.
- Flu Jabs - Delivered annually to all colleagues over 50 if requested.
- Flex – Our flexible working programme allowing all colleagues the ability to work from home up to 5 days per week.
- Wellbeing – via PerkBox we offer various options to ensuring your wellbeing is a high priority.
- Colleague Events – offering the opportunity for teambuilding and celebrations of success.
- Company Bonus Scheme – aligning financial reward with both company and individual performance.
- Training and Development – a commitment to developing our people, including personal development time, development plans and access to our own product digital learning platform.
- Referral Rewards – a generous referral programme, which rewards colleagues for their assistance in the recruitment of new employees.
- EMI Scheme & Work Anniversaries – we recognise all colleagues who have worked for a 5-year length of service.
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to our Back Office Manager below and we'll be in touch very soon: