Full Stack Developer
Could you be Intelligent Delivery Solutions’ next Full-Stack Developer?
This is a fantastic opportunity to help develop a new and exciting product with an up-to-date tech stack including C#, ASP.Net core 5 and Blazor. You’ll be working with a hardworking, professional yet friendly team that values your input!
Manchester, M1 5AN
Full Time, Permanent Position
Remote working available
Salary up to £50,000 dependent on experience
Please Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Here at IDS, we value smart and humble individuals that are passionate about our products, and modern technology in general. In return, we provide a professional yet friendly working environment, plenty of opportunities to show us your creative side and give feedback on our products as well as the opportunity to grow within your role.
Due to Covid-19, this is currently a fully work-from-home position. In the future, you will be expected to travel to the office 1 or 2 days a week for client or innovation purposes.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be:
- Working closely with the architect and lead developer in an agile team
- Responding to feature requests from clients and our consultants on the ground
- Building and refining our products to produce innovative software
- Working with major clients in the financial, legal, and government sectors
- Supporting our client base by troubleshooting and resolving issues encountered in production
About the Role
- Have several years of C# experience including ASP.Net or .Net Core
- Experienced in developing backend systems and services
- Have experience in working with SQL databases, at least one of MS SQL, Oracle and Postgres
- Have a demonstrable understanding of best practices in software engineering (TDD, Iterative Development and Continuous Integration)
- Experienced in using the Agile Scrum Methodology, implementing agile development practices, source control and using GIT
- Passionate about technology
- Well-organised with strong attention to detail
- Perseverant and driven
- Continually strives to improve both their work and their personal knowledge
- Self-motivated and content to work both individually and on team projects
- Articulate and able to communicate technical detail to both peers and non-technical stakeholders
- Frontend HTML frameworks Angular, React or VueJS, Blazor
- Entity Framework
- ABP Framework
- AWS, Azure, Google cloud services, particularly databases products
- Docker and Kubernetes
- VSTS/Azure DevOps or Jira
- PerkBox - A global benefits and rewards platform that allows IDS to care for, connect with and celebrate our employees, no matter where they are or what they want.
- Cycle to Work scheme - Allowing colleagues to spend on bikes and equipment, tax-free, making a claimed saving of up to 42% on the overall value.
- Generous Holiday Allowances - All colleagues can earn additional holiday depending upon length of service, up to a maximum of 24 days plus bank holidays.
- Flu Jabs - Delivered annually to all colleagues over 50 if requested.
- Flex – Our flexible working programme allowing all colleagues the ability to work from home up to 5 days per week.
- Wellbeing – via PerkBox we offer various options to ensuring your wellbeing is a high priority.
- Colleague Events – offering the opportunity for teambuilding and celebrations of success.
- Company Bonus Scheme – aligning financial reward with both company and individual performance.
- Training and Development – a commitment to developing our people, including personal development time, development plans and access to our own product digital learning platform.
- Referral Rewards – a generous referral programme, which rewards colleagues for their assistance in the recruitment of new employees.
- EMI Scheme & Work Anniversaries – we recognise all colleagues who have worked for a 5-year length of service.
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to our Back Office Manager below and we'll be in touch very soon: