Junior Manual Test Analyst
We have an opportunity arising for a junior manual test analyst within the Intelligent Delivery Services Group.
You will need to have an interest of hands-on delivery of client / technical projects. You will be motivated to work on your own, and and as a team, with appropriate mentoring and support.
Skills in the following will also be advantageous, but not essential:
- Interest in software automation testing and software development projects
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Undertaking all testing activities including test planning & execution
- Documenting all test scripts and test evidence
- Defect management and reporting
- Mitigating risk to the business by employing strong planning techniques
- Becoming a subject matter expert in Company systems
- Taking ownership of testing of allocated projects, and willingly undertaking analysis to better understand the software under test
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to our Back Office Manager below and we'll be in touch very soon: