Performance Test Analyst
We have an opportunity arising for a technical test analyst within the Intelligent Delivery Services Group.
You will need to have technical experience of hands-on delivery of client / technical projects of over 3 years. You will have worked under their own supervision, reporting to a team load, and would have on occasion had the opportunity to lead and or guide others.
- Track personal tasks allocated by a test or project lead
- Writing and developing test user journeys into testing tools
- Collating and documenting testing requirements
- Installing and managing the configuration of Automated Testing Tools
- Designing test scenarios to meet documented test requirements
- Designing and preparing test data to support test requirements
- Collecting and reporting on test outcomes, including metrics and status reports
- Performing issue identification and resolution in testing assets
- Conforming to IDS and client processes, standards and guidelines for project delivery
It is essential for this role to be proficient with performance testing tool - Microsoft VisualStudio Enterprise Load Testing, with one or more of the other skills at knowledgeable level: Microfocus LoadRunner, Gatling, Tricentis Flood, JMeter, Silk Performer.
- Experience with at least one of the following automation tools: Odin Axe, Postman, SoapUI, Unified Functional Tester, Tricentis QTest, Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin
- Understanding of metrics and key performance indicators
- Windows server 2016 operating system upwards with the ability to configure performance metric collection and reporting
- Windows SQL server from 2012 upwards, and Microsoft SQL Management Studio 2014 updates
- Consultancy or Team Delivery of IT Projects
- Understand the end-2-end software development lifecycle
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency at writing formal reports
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to our Back Office Manager below and we'll be in touch very soon: