At Intelligent Delivery Solutions, we are leaders in end-to-end data certainty. Our Kovenant™ methodology combines testing and data quality management to give you 100% confidence in your data, 100% of the time.
We are looking for a Performance Tester to join our professional team in a remote working position.
Performance Tester – Work from Home
Manchester M1 5AN
£46,000 - £47,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Remote working available
Please Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
We are looking for a Performance Tester who will have technical experience of hands-on delivery of client / technical projects of over 3 years. You will have experience of working under your own supervision, reporting to a team lead, and would have on occasion had the opportunity to lead, mentor or guide others.
Due to Covid-19, this is currently a fully work-from-home position. In the future, you will be expected to travel to the office 1 or 2 days a week for client or innovation purposes.
As Performance Tester, your responsibilities will include:
- Tracking personal tasks allocated by a Test or Project Lead.
- Writing and developing Test User Journeys into Testing Tools.
- Collating and documenting testing requirements.
- Installing and managing the configuration of Performance Testing Tools.
- Designing Test Scenarios to meet documented test requirements.
- Designing and preparing Test Data to support test requirements.
- Collecting and reporting on Test Outcomes, including metrics and Status reports.
- Performing issue identification and resolution in testing assets.
- Conforming to IDS and client processes, standards and guidelines for project delivery.
- It is essential for this role to be proficient with an Enterprise Commercial performance testing tool preferentially Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise Load Testing.
- A high level of proficiency in an Enterprise Performance Tools such as Microfocus LoadRunner, Tricentis Flood, JMeter, Silk Performer would be considered.
- It is essential that the candidate has performance-tested a dot Net application.
- It is essential that the candidate is Qualified at ITSQB or ISEB level in Quality Assurance.
- It would be beneficial for the candidate experience in Visual Studio development environment.
- It would be beneficial for the candidate to have batch testing experience in a Windows Server SQL environment.
- Understand the end-2-end software development lifecycle.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency at writing formal reports.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- PerkBox - A global benefits and rewards platform that allows IDS to care for, connect with and celebrate our employees, no matter where they are or what they want.
- Cycle to Work scheme - Allowing colleagues to spend on bikes and equipment, tax-free, making a claimed saving of up to 42% on the overall value.
- Generous Holiday Allowances - All colleagues can earn additional holiday depending upon length of service, up to a maximum of 24 days plus bank holidays.
- Flu Jabs - Delivered annually to all colleagues over 50 if requested.
- Flex – Our flexible working programme allowing all colleagues the ability to work from home up to 5 days per week.
- Wellbeing – via PerkBox we offer various options to ensuring your wellbeing is a high priority.
- Colleague Events – offering the opportunity for teambuilding and celebrations of success.
- Company Bonus Scheme – aligning financial reward with both company and individual performance.
- Training and Development – a commitment to developing our people, including personal development time, development plans and access to our own product digital learning platform.
- Referral Rewards – a generous referral programme, which rewards colleagues for their assistance in the recruitment of new employees.
- EMI Scheme & Work Anniversaries – we recognise all colleagues who have worked for a 5-year length of service.
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to our Back Office Manager below and we'll be in touch very soon: