1. Sales and marketing departments lose approximately 550 hours and as much as $32,000 per sales rep from using bad data (DiscoverOrg)
2. Every year, 25-30% of data becomes inaccurate leading to less effective sales and marketing campaigns (MarketingSherpa)
3. Businesses lose as much as 20% of revenue due to poor data quality (Kissmetrics)
4. On average, it costs about $1 to prevent a duplicate, $10 to correct a duplicate, and $100 to store a duplicate if left untreated (SiriusDecisions)
5. Employees waste up to 50% of their time dealing with mundane data quality tasks (MITSloan)
6. 40% of leads contain inaccurate data (Integrate)
7. 41% of companies cite that inconsistent data across technologies (CRM’s, Marketing Automation System, etc), as their biggest challenge (dun&bradstreet)
8. Only 16% of companies characterize the data they are using as “very good” (ChiefMarketing)
9. In the next hour, 59 business addresses will change, 11 companies will change their name, and 41 new businesses will open (plus all the companies that will close) (Reachforce)
10. 15% of leads contained duplicate records (Integrate)
11. £183m is the highest fine so far issued by the ICO for breaching the GDPR. (The ICO), July 2019
12. Year 1 of the GDPR has seen 200,000 reported data breach cases, with companies fined over €56m. (European Data Protection Board: EDPB)
Discover how many organisations are resolving their Data quality issues with iData.
IDS' Chief Technical Officer, James Briers, sheds light on the solutions to approaching complex data testing projects with mechanical efficiency.
WHAT IS KOVENANT™?
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Join us! We are always looking for great talent to join our diverse team.
© 2022 Copyright Intelligent Delivery SolutionsPrivacy & CookiesSite by BH&P